Featured
Index 12 Injector N54
Index 12 Injector N54. Joined aug 7, 2018 · 66 posts. At 65k#6 and at 70k #3.

Also, if there are no caps on the nozzle seals you'll have to buy a tool to compress them. N54 index 12 injectors 2008 bmw 335i base 3.0l. I highly doubt a decoupling element and a.
Piezo Stacks Commonly Expand, Or Become Larger, Due To Continuous Low Speed.
Fine atomized spray reduces emissions. Part# 13538648937 fuel injector qty 3 (alternate number for 13538616079 per bmw) important: Injectors with index 10 and lower have a different calibration and construction than injectors with index 11 and higher.
They Are Easy To Put In Just Remember To Code Them With Inpa Once Installed.
Injector will come with seal, capped from factory with a metal cap, without decoupling element. #18 · dec 12, 2019. Also, if there are no caps on the nozzle seals you'll have to buy a tool to compress them.
I Was Concern Of The Injectors Damaging The Head So Decided At 75K To Replace The Remaining Index#8 With Index#12.
While i know that this service bulletin doesn't relate to the n54 directly, i figured i would put this here as the n63/s63 use the same injectors. Try to keep the index consistent but if you absolutely must 11 and 12 can be paired afaik. Full fuel injector replacement kit for your n54 3.0l 335 or 135 models comes with everything you need to refresh your fuel injection system.
This Is My Second Diy On This Subject, I Go More In Depth In This Diy An.
These have more in common with diesel injection than regular gas injectors part number: Brand new oem index 12 injector with part number. I just had to buy a set.
Call A Dealership And Give Them Your Vin.
Also don't forget the decouplers too. I replaced them with index#12. Index 12 injectors n54 2007 bmw 335i base 3.0l.
Comments
Post a Comment